Personal Injury

Including Car and Truck Accidents, Premises Liability, and Toxic Mold

Family Law

Including Divorce, Child Custody and Modifications

Criminal Law

Including DWI and Drug Crimes

Knowledgeable Divorce Papers Modification Lawyer

Life continues to change even after a divorce is finalized. In some of these situations, it may be necessary to revisit the terms you and your spouse agreed to and see if changes need to be made. In other cases, you may need to petition the court to enforce what you have previously agreed to or ask the court to compel a change.

The Taunton divorce papers modification attorneys at Natoli & Associates are here to help you with the changes you need to make to your original settlement or judgment. We believe in carefully listening to our clients’ situations and then helping them make informed, efficient decisions that will achieve their goals and reflect their current situation.

Modification Of Child Support Orders

We can help you negotiate and seek a divorce modification for any issue, including:

If you do want to amend an existing order by petitioning the court, we will help you show that a substantial change in circumstances has occurred. This can include a job loss or promotion that would affect the amount of support being paid, a serious illness that could affect the ability to pay support or a visitation schedule, or a need to relocate for employment that would be in the child’s best interests.

We can also ask the court to compel a party to comply with existing terms if it is not fulfilling the stipulated obligations or blocks a change that is being sought by another party by proving the changes are not necessary.

We often prefer using our negotiation skills to obtain an acceptable and workable solution for our clients and then asking the court to accept the new agreement. However, if litigation efforts are necessary, we will aggressively pursue your goals in Massachusetts family court and even criminal court, if neglect, abuse or failure to pay child support becomes an issue and a party is charged with contempt.

Contact Us Today To Schedule A Free Consultation

We offer a free initial consultation where we will take the time to learn about your situation and answer your questions. To schedule an appointment with one of our lawyers, call 508-822-9829, or contact us online today.